Keela's flagship jacket is capable of combating the toughest conditions imaginable. It has helped conquer the highest mountains on the planet and is used by Mountain Rescue Teams, Tactical Forces and expedition teams worldwide.
The Munro jacket is everything a jacket should be! Packed with features, robust and fashionable, you would be hard pushed to find another jacket on the market to match it.
Used by extreme people in extreme environments.
Keela Munro Jacket
- Highly breathable/wickable
- Condensation control
- 4-way adjustable rollaway hood with wired peak
- Chin guard
- One handed drawcord neck baffle
- Reinforced shoulder panels
- Two zipped chest pockets with double stormflaps
- Two lower zipped pockets, fleece lined with stormflaps
- Concealed OS map security pocket
- Mobile phone/ipod pocket
- Articulated sleeve
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Underarm zipped ventilation with double stormflaps
- Scooped back
- Detachable inner snow skirt
- Two way front zipper with double stormflap, Velcro closure and snaps
- Shock cord with cord locks at hood, waist and hem
- One handed drawcord mechanism volume adjuster
System Dual Protection
How does System Dual Protection work?
We use an outer fabric, which is coated or laminated with a breathable membrane, and team it with a mesh lining, which has a high wicking hydrophilic (water loving) membrane laminated to it.
These two layers of fabric create an air gap providing a natural thermal barrier, protecting against heat loss and reducing the need for bulky layers.
The hydrophilic membrane rapidly transports moisture (sweat and condensation) away from the body, keeping you dry and comfortable, even in the rain.
The combination of the air gap and wicking process regulates body temperature, minimising overheating when active and shivering during inactive periods, keeping you safe and comfortable throughout your adventure.
One of the key elements of our System Dual Protection range, Innovation fabric is completely water and windproof. As a breathable fabric with a hydrophilic coating, Innovation fabrics offer protection even in the harshest conditions.