Zamberlan Hunter Pro GTX is a taller-cut, leather waterproof boot. Ideal for extreme mountain conditions and harsh terrain.
Fully Gore-tex lined with Vibram sole for warmth, comfort and waterproof protection with a wide last for a better fit for the wider foot & fitted with rubber toe protection.The Zamberlan 1005 Hunter Pro GTX are a serious pair of leather walking boots packed with all the features you could possibly need for high performance in harsh conditions on rough ground.
Made in Italy and available in Waxed Chestnut in EU sizes 40 - 48 (UK6½ - 13)
Upper is high quality Hydrobloc premium full grain leather which receives a special Hydrobloc treatment during tanning to ensure maximum water resistance for a naturally hard wearing durable outer
Zamberlan Hunter Pro GTX Boots
- Leather thickness 2.4 /2.6 mm premium leather for hard wearing protection
- R.R.S - Rubber Reinforcement for innovative protection and abrasion reinforcement around the hard wearing zones
- Hardware - HRT High Resistance Treatment for D-rings & lace hooks for smooth running laces
- Gore-Tex Insulated comfort membrane is an extremely waterproof, windproof & breathable membrane which allows perspiration to pass through but keeps water out - ideal for cold conditions and outdoor winter activities
- Footbed is Z-Comfort which is an anatomically-shaped, removable footbed which is quick drying with a hygienic lining to transport moisture away from the feet. They also have latex foam cushioning for you ultimate comfort and stability.
- Thermoplastic toe and heel protector are pre-shaped for your foot's protection even after extended use.
- GTX Bootee is a therm- sealed Gore-Tex membrane that is fixed to the upper of boot for maximum comfort and performance.
- Fit - medium volume fit with higher instep and precise heel lock area
We recommend using a high quality leather cream to proof and maintain the leather's natural performance